Friday, April 10, 2009

Now That Bush Is GONE...


Now that Bush is GONE....

I can go back to taking my customary "state line photo". Whenever I enter the state of Texas I like to take a photo of the "State of Texas" sign. Last weekend was the first time since January 20, 2009 that I'd driven into the state of Texas. I was thrilled to see that they promptly removed the sign that had been attached to the State of Texas sign. For the past eight years the sign at the state line said: Home of President George W. Bush.

For the past eight years I didn't stop to take a photo, but yesterday I was able to pull off the highway and take my "state line photo". As you know, my blog is not politically oriented but I couldn't resist the chance to post my photo of the "State of Texas" sign now that they've removed the part about Bush.

As we all know, he IS NOT REALLY a Texan, we just had the misfortune to get stuck with him !!!!

No comments: