Friday, April 3, 2009

Out Of Hibernation


WATCHING MY PRESIDENT ON TV JANUARY 20, 2009




STACKING FIREWOOD





MY HONEY SPLITTING FIREWOOD





GETTING VEGETABLE GARDEN STARTED




OUR NEW RAISED BEDS FOR GARDENING BY THE SQUARE FOOT




STORM DAMAGE TO GARAGE ROOF



Out of Hibernation seemed like a good title for this blog post. It has been soooo long since I've posted anything but here it goes..... The winter months are not my favorite and our life is so much harder during the winter. Around our place, My Honey and I have a lot going on. Cutting, hauling, splitting and stacking firewood is a big chore. Everything to do for the animals is more difficult during cold weather. Busting ice off the water troughs is a common practice. Although I'm not complaining about our hardships, I am soooo relieved that SPRING HAS ARRIVED..... I thought I'd post a few photos to show what we were up to for the months that I didn't go to the library to have computer access.

No comments: