Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eye Will C U Soon


I will see you soon...as I shouldn't be here at the library now. I'm in a rush to get everything ready for My Honey to come home. He's been stranded in the big city for seventeen days and for him that is considered cruel and unusual punishment. Although he's working, he has had some down time and could do some of the things that city people do. He'd however rather be at the barn cleaning out stalls. What a guy ! And I'm not being sarcastic. I truly mean it.

Between "all that mowing", "all that watering", "all that hoeing" (this word not being used in the sense of the modern connotation), getting another half dozen heirloom tomato plants into the ground as well as a number of other veggies, taking care of two lame equines on stall rest, being a feline midwife ( another story for another day, My Honey is always out of town when the blessed events occur around our place, lol.) and generally doing the chores for two I've held down the fort and kept the home fires burning. So for all these reasons and many more that I don't have time to go into, EYE WILL C U SOON.... A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY TO ALL !

****the eye photo courtesy of Sam Starr, one of our many rescue kitties****

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Sounds to me like you have a full plate.

And what I wouldn't do for 132 acres. That must be heaven.