Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wanted: A Cricket Wrangler


WANTED: A Cricket Wrangler. Must be able to start work immediately. Skills must include speed, precision and agility. A hat, boots and spurs are not necessary but the qualified applicant must have their own very tiny rope to lasso them in a gentle manner. We wish to start the cricket relocation program as soon as possible. This job requires a professional cricket wrangler which treats the crickets with respect and understanding. The hours are long. The work is hard and the pay is minimal.

(Recently we've been experiencing a major invasion of "itsy", "bitsy", tiny baby crickets in our living room, every night about dark-time they start moving about and singing. After a long days work, I'm trying to rest and relax a bit, however I'm spending my "down time", up and down chasing and catching crickets to take them outside. As you might remember from my blog post 4-21-08, I don't like to kill anything and I really do take bugs outside to set them free) ha ! ha!

No comments: